Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dauntlessly Inspiring Poster

I am in the middle of searching inspirations for poster substance about globalization. This task is one of my project in KKN, will be given to SMA 1 Wonosari, my subunit. When I started googling example of poster on globalization. Surprisingly, I found many inspiring yet interesting poster. Herewith I uploaded the pictures and perfectly said quotation on it.



I like the represented symbols in the universe pictured on poster above. More impressively written as COEXIST, represent faith, religion, and concept, such as Islam, peace, sex, Jewish, Yin-Yang, and Cristianity.

I like the colorful appearance and fully agree with the quote from Dante : "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great of moral crisis, maintain their neutrality."


First, they ignore you. Second, they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then, you win.

The saying on the poster was positely awe-motivating. I really wondered how does it feels to be that way??

Basically everybody DOES. To enjoy life, we dont need to be an expertise to do such a thing.

What do you think guys? Are these awesome?

No comments: