Saturday, May 15, 2010

Procrastination

The 'carpe diem' cartoon below fascinated me and slapped on my face at the same time.



I think, mind wandering will kill me softly. So therapy is urgently needed in order to make me stay focused on only important things. I decisively blamed my mouse because just by clicking I can be anywhere. The effect: I delayed the obliged duties, and ignored priorities for a while. Procrastination give a damn pleasure indeed. But only temporary and maya.

Then, I thank to my mouse because I met my therapist on such a sacred place. There, all problems related to procrastination was comprehensively discussed. Here is also very interesting academic research about procrastination. Okay, I need to focus on my therapy. You can also join us and let's find out what we attain later.

My special credit to: Procrastination Research Group

Carpe diem regards,

No comments: