Sunday, April 4, 2010

Work List

Here is my class-works list before midterm exam..

  • Introductory to Democracy Studies : Paper and presentasion about 'Democratization Process in West Europe and North America country'

  • Globalization : Paper and project about study case of globalization in culture

  • China's Foreign Policy : Presentation abour 'China-Tibet relations'

  • Military and Politics : Termpaper progress (Chapter I must be finished)

  • Political Party :**

  • Tourism in IR : Presentation about "Cultural Tourism in France"

  • European Government : **

** : There is no assignments yet. But surely I have to catch up my left-behind classes. I have to; coppying my friend's note, finding the reading brick, and more important: start reading and understanding. This rule also applied for all my classes.

Please wish me luck and pray the best for me.

Regards - KF-

No comments: