Sunday, February 7, 2010

ISFiT 2009 Anniversary


It's almost been a year since February 2009. We want to celebrate our togetherness. Chill out our yearning while remembering what happen on the previous year, especially on the month of February. International Student Festival in Trondheim 2009 united us together. On a lovely city, near the north pole called Trondheim we valued every single activity and experienced everyday's excitement in two weeks festival. Great lecturers, amazing workshop, new friendship, alternative peace-building, unforgettable festival would stand foremost in our life-mosaic.

We designed this rendezvous on the exact month when ISFiT was held a year ago. ISFiTers Go to Plaza Senayan, on Saturday 14 February 2o10. I myself get so excited to see my new friends, my ISFiT 2009 family, and my fellow Indonesian students (though some of them already graduated). I will come along way from Yogyakarta to Jakarta. I hope it will be a great anniversary celebration :)

No comments: